We take drilling and CT lubricant testing to the next level!
Camslide AML is a custom formulated universal oilfield lubricant for drilling and coiled tubing applications. Specifically designed for compatibility in a wide range of fluids including recycled water, various brines (exceeding 200,000 tds), formates, and fresh water. Camslide AML has been extensively tested alongside a wide range of oilfield lubricants exhibiting superior cost performance in both lab and field settings.
- Potassium Formate
- Recycled high divalent waters in excess of 200,000 TDS
- Calcium Chloride
- Fresh water
- Anti-wear performance (reduced scarring & proppant wear)
- Extreme pressure lubricity
- Enhanced corrosion protection in high brines, saturated CO2, and low pH systems
- Balanced filming & dispersion for full string coverage
- Up to 80% higher lubricity vs competitor products
- Lowest achieved friction coefficient vs. competitor lubricants
- Ultra-low foam under high shear
- Readily biodegradable